Easy made Banana Split Cake
Last week my sister in law brought this No Bake Banana Split Cake to a family gathering and I instantly fell in love. Between the graham cracker pie crust, cheesecake filling and all the way to the cherry on top, I was hooked.
I had to hurry and grab a second slice before it was all gone, cause it went fast!
- 2 cups graham crackers
- 1 stick butter
- 4 bananas
- 1 can crushed pineapple drained
- 2 eggs or 2/3 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 large frozen whipped topping
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans