- 2slices light rye bread (for example Weight Watchers or another similar bread with around 50 calories per slice)
- 2slices fat-free American cheese
- 3⁄4cup onion, sliced
- 1veggie burger, Original Boca Meatless Burger
- Toast bread slices until they are halfway to desired crispiness. Top each slice with a piece of cheese, and continue toasting until cheese is melted and bread is toasty.
- In a pan sprayed with nonstick spray, cook onions with 2 tablespoons of water over medium heat until desired texture is reached (3 – 5 minutes).
- Prepare burger patty according to the directions on the package (either in the pan sprayed with nonstick spray, or in the microwave). Place half of the grilled onions on one cheese-topped bread slice, and cover with the burger patty. Top with the rest of the onions, and finish off with the other slice of cheesy bread. Enjoy!
YIELD: 1 burger
WW POINTS: 5
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/meals/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 547