- 1 head cabbage, diced
- 2-3 potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 14 oz Kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Layer cabbage, potatoes, and onions in the slow cooker.
- Mix chicken broth, garlic powder, onion powder, vinegar, and mustard together in a separate bowl. Pour mixture over veggies.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, until potatoes are tender.
- Before serving, brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat and stir into crock pot.
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount per serving: Calories 277.4, Calories from Fat 188, Total Fat 21 g, Saturated Fat 7.1 g, Cholesterol 49.8 mg, Sodium 974.5 mg, Total Carbohydrate 11 g, Dietary Fiber 3.3 g, Sugars 5.9 g, 10 SP
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
[irp posts=”20814″ name=”2 Ingredient Brownies”]