- Calories 252.0
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 392.5 mg
- Potassium 191.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g
Amazing White Chicken Enchiladas with Homemade Sour Cream White Sauce–No Soup. It is easy to make and off the charts delicious!
Everyone in my family loves it! I could serve it 7 days a week and there would be smiling faces all around the dinner table if I was serving it.
But these enchiladas are even better than regular Mexican food. Well, of course, Yes, they are indeed Mexican inspired food, but imagine the best, most delicious imaginable, super creamy and Cheesy to boot, Mexican food!!!!!
This recipe is a 10 star outta 10-star recipe. Everyone in my family loved, loved, loved it. It’s easy to put together and ridiculously yummy. The sauce is thick and rich and not at all spicy. Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas in a creamy white sauce, what’s not to love?
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 can (14.5-ounce) fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro (1/2 tbls. dried)
- 12 ounces cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 (14.5-ounce) can Mexican Rotel or 1/2 (14.5-ounce) can no salt added chopped tomatoes plus 1 chopped
- 1/2 large white or yellow onion, chopped
- 16 corn tortillas
- 1 cups reduced-fat shredded pepper jack and colby cheese blend
How to make it :
OPEN NEXT TO GET FULL RECIPE…